A healthy and satisfying salad with a spicy kick.
International Collection Grapeseed Oil is a light, delicate oil that adds a delicious crispness to food while retaining the original flavor, perfect for roasting and shallow frying. Due to its neutral flavor it is often the preferred oil of fish and seafood restaurants.
Grape seeds are a by product of wine production, therefore this oil typically originates from the wine growing regions of Europe. The oil is extracted through solvent extraction and then refined giving it a pale green/yellow colour.
How to enjoy
- Use as a great alternative to standard oils for frying and sautéing due to its high smoke point.
- Seal in the flavor of meat, poultry, fish & seafood.
- Use as a base for salad dressings & marinades.
- Use as an ingredient in pancakes or chocolate cake.
- High in polyunsaturates and low in saturates.
- Cholesterol, Carb, Trans Fat & Sodium free